Because of the current situation regarding Covid-19 and the resulting pandemic, Wight Flyers Trampoline and Gymnastics Club is temporarily closed. We are planning to reopen in October and in the safest possible way. Please understand we are based inside a leisure centre and we have to resect and follow rules and guidelines set by the centre.
We are also being guided by Information from British Gymnastcs and Government to keep everybody as safe as possible.
Wight Flyers are looking to restart our club taking care to minimise the risk of spreading the virus and we need the help of all attending to follow any instructions and guidlines carefully and considerately.
We hope to restart our Monday squad sessions first followed by our Thursday sessions. We will then look to open on Saturdays for Gymnastics. Finally, we hope to open our Sunday sessions as soon as possible therafter.
Current Medina Leisure Centre General Rules due to Covid-19:
1. Customers who have any symptoms of Covid-19 must not enter the building
2. All customers must use the provided hand sanitiser on entering the building
3. All lead members of the group must provide contact details (and have contact details for all the group) Wight Flyers request you check and update your contact details we hold for you. Our session registers will log attendance
4. Entry to the building will be via the school PE corridor (view map here)
5. No changing rooms available (except for disabled users)
6. No showers available
7. No lockers available
8 No hire of equipment
9. Limited toilet facilities available (outside sports hall)
10. Exiting the building will be done from the sports hall fire exit
Stay at home if you think you have Coronavirus
Stay alert: What you can and cannot do
Public Health England – what you need to know
How to wash your hands - guidance
Catch it, bin it, kill it - please read
NHS – coronavirus information
Wight Flyers Trampoline and Gymnastics Club take health and safety seriously. If you observe anything that will put anybody at risk please report it to a member of staff immediately.